Invitation to tender. Provision of logistics services
CALL FOR PROPOSALS (CFP)
The Eurasian Women’s Network on AIDS (EWNA) invites interested tenderers to submit a tender proposal for provision of logistic services, hereinafter referred to as “Services”.
Scope of procurement:
Services to be provided on the territory of Georgia. The range of services includes:
- accommodation services;
- transportation services by public transport (air, train);
- transportation services (transfer);
- catering services;
- premises for events, including equipment.
The service fee rate should be set as a percentage of the cost of actually provided services. Tenderer may offer different service fee rates for each type of services.
Submission of tenders:
Attention! The competition has been extended until June 19.
Eurasian Women’s Network on AIDS (EWNA) is a non-for-profit charitable membership-based organisation, registered by women’s activists and organisations from Eastern Europe and Central Asia (EECA) in May 2015.
Before submitting the proposal, please read about EWNA at http://www.ewna.org/
2. Description of the procurement
2.1. Scope of procurement
EWNA invites interested tenderers to submit a tender proposal for provision of the logistic services (hereinafter referred to as “Services”).
Services to be purchased under this tender include, but not limited to:
- Transportation services by public transport: provision of travelers with bus, taxi, train, airplane tickets;
- Transportation services by transfer: provision of transfer by car, minivan, minibus or bus throughout the EECA countries;
- Accommodation services: booking of hotel rooms / apartments throughout the territory of selected country;
- Catering services during business trips or events (general assembly meetings, trainings, seminars, etc.);
- Provision of premises for project events, including equipment;
- Assistance in compliance with the travel rules amid COVID-19 pandemic.
Services to be provided on the territory of Georgia.
Related services include, but not limited to:
- elaboration of routes and detailed description of services to be provided for each logistic request;
- development of itinerary for each traveler;
- provision of support to EWNA and/or travelers during a period of service provision.
2.2. Contract period
The contract period runs for 2 calendar months. EWNA is entitled (though not obligated) to extend the contract once or twice with 6 calendar months respectively, with unaltered terms and conditions.
The contract start date is estimated at: 20 June 2022.
During the contract period, the estimated value is approximately 18 000 USD.
No guarantee of obtaining a certain volume is provided.
2.4. The language of the tender
The tender shall be written in English. However, the following may be provided in Georgian, Ukrainian or Russian:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Financial statements
- Bank accounts information
- Registration documents
- Reference letters
- Testimonials, certifications, or certificates issued by a party other than the tenderer
- Documents issued by parties other than the tenderer, such as technical specifications, product information, or similar information and documents.
The company will be selected through Least-Cost Selection (LCS) in accordance with EWNA procurement policies. Selection criteria, process and ToR are described in Annex 1 and Annex 2 to the CFP.